Plot Synopsis: The Thayan Guild of Foreign Trade along with the Temple of Oghma and the Order of Magists and Protectors have found evidence of a lost Netherese city in the frozen northwest. The three organizations are sending archeologists to begin excavation while scouts explore the surrounding area for more ruins. The Frozenfar is a desolate area on the frontier of civilization. The folk of Ten-Towns do not trust outsiders. Can you and the archeologists navigate the politics of communities that do not trust each other the way you navigate the frozen wilderness?
- Duration: 3 hour min up to a good stopping point
- Player Choice: Fantasy Grounds VTT or Theater of the Mind (GM drives your VTT)
- Syrinscape SuperSyrin included for music and sound effects
- Custom maps made in Campaign Cartographer
- Original quests and side quests
- Campaign wiki with over 200 entries and growing
- Characters may be from the AD&D Player's Handbook or Faiths and Avatars
- Drop in Campaign Friendly with West Marches show up when you are able flexibility.
- Episodic style play.
- Preferred styles are the Actor, the Explorer, the Storyteller, the Thinker, and the Watcher.
- Not good fit are the Power Gamer, the Instigator, or the Slayer.
- Session will be recorded, and text generated for current and future joiners to see what has already been accomplished.
- Email address required for access to wiki and documents. You may use a throw away gmail.com or outlook.com address.
Safety & Conduct
- 18+ Only
- Generally PG-13 but may be Rated-R, TV-MA, or M for Mature at times with themes similar to Conan, Beastmaster, The Barbarian Bros. Etc.
- No censorship of canon lore or “modernizing” the setting. See the people of Faerûn in all their glory and horror.
- Refrain from discussing any real world privacy matters such as weather where you live, who you work for, that great restaurant in downtown <REDACTED> that you love to eat at etc.
- Refrain from discussing politics, sports, and other off topic matters.
- No personal attacks against other players
- GM reserves the right to remove anyone for misconduct or harassment
Onboarding and Payment Per Session
- Credit Cards $45.00 via Stripe OR
- Cryptocurrency $40.50 via NOWPayments (more than 50 coins accepted)
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
Questions and Signup
Complete our contact form.
Other Available Sessions
See our other available sessions.